3rd Line Citrix Virtual and Apps Desktop Engineer
£30’000 to £40’000 dependent on experience, working in an innovative office environment in a stunning semi-rural location.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 3rd Line Citrix Virtual and Apps Desktop Engineer to work for an exciting Managed Service Provider operating in a niche market.
Supporting the Service Desk by providing 3rd line technical support as well as assisting the Platform Engineering Team with design, implementation, and continued service improvement. The role will be split 50/50 between technical support and project work.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical 3rd line support role
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (XenApp/XenDesktop) Or VMware Horizon
- Windows Server (2008 R2 to 2019) and Windows 7/8/10 plus core roles and features (file shares, print server, IIS, WDS, WSUS etc)
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, Failover Clusters
- Core network services including DNS and DHCP
- VMware vSphere
- Citrix Hypervisor (XenServer)
- NVIDIA GRID vGPU
- Citrix Cloud
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (XenApp/XenDesktop)
- VMWare Horizon
- Microsoft O365
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Teams
- Lync \ Skype for Business
- Citrix ADC (NetScaler), ADM (MAS) Provisioning (PVS)
- Lakeside Systrack
Apply with your CV for immediate consideration, strictly no agencies.