Service Desk Analyst
Salary dependent on experience with benefits to include 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, Private Healthcare, Group Income Protection and Group Life Assurance.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst to work for an exciting Managed Service Provider operating in a niche market.
Providing second line support for service users via telephone, email, ticket and remote access including troubleshooting, researching, resolving or escalating issues as applicable. You will also be required to support the service delivery function as and when required in respect of SLA reports and continued service improvement of the ebb3 ITSM Model.
This position works on a rotating shift pattern as follows:
- 05:00 - 13:00
- 08:00 - 16:00
- 12:00 to 20:00
- Understanding of Service and Operational Level Agreements as well as key performance indicators
- Clear, calm communicator
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule activities in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal form with people at all levels within the company
- Managed service desk experience
- Understanding of data centres, virtual platforms, cloud hosting platforms, Citrix, VMWare and Microsoft server and Active directory
- ITIL v4 Foundation certified
- Technical background and aptitude to allow understanding of coordination and execution of defined processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Inquisitive nature and drive to always be better
- Ability to organise work effectively, and prioritise objectives based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities
- Ability to represent the department and Company in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Attention to detail, accountability, persistence and resilience, integrity and analytical thinking
- ITSM Tooling experience
- Building relationships and networking
- Open and transparent communication
- Delivers results
- Commitment, motivation and drive
Apply with your CV for immediate consideration, strictly no agencies.